One of the world's largest and fastest growing legal consultancies are looking to recruit a Recruitment Advisor as part of their global growth strategy. This flexible legal services business has ten offices and over 600 people worldwide and are innovative with a ground breaking approach within the legal industry. They are looking for someone who'll join their recruitment team and shape the internal HQ and lawyer team for the future. As a key member of the lawyer engagement team, you'll have plenty of support and guidance in finding and recruiting the best possible talent.You'll have experience and a strong interest in working with people, using a high degree of emotional intelligence, you'll listen and truly understand their motivations and interests of candidates and lawyers.
- Screening: Taking a lead in speaking with internal candidates and lawyers. Selecting the best people for our short and long-term needs, while responsibly managing the expectations. Managing recruitment agency relationships.
- Application processing: Working with the team to ensure applications are processed quickly and efficiently while maintaining the highest standards when dealing with potential joiners.
- Managing talent pools: Proactively managing existing talent pools and working with HQ and the recruitment and engagement management teams so we have a strong understanding of the experience, availability and fit for live assignments. You'll also play a key role in keeping teams across the business up to date on who we have available. And communicating with lawyers on opportunities they're being considered for.
- Market research: Monitoring the flexible legal services market using online tools like LinkedIn. Also building pipelines of prospective candidates and future needs.
- Sourcing: Engaging with suitable candidates listed in online databases about joining for anticipated or existing live assignment instructions. Writing and posting adverts to attract the best talent.
- Strategic projects: Supporting strategic recruitment projects such as new services, marketing campaigns, and events.
- Administration: Support the recruitment team with any administration duties as required, as well as making sure lawyer and new joiners to HQ onboarding paperwork in carried out in a timely manner. Diary management of all interviews for the relevant hiring managers.
- The ability to make an impact through taking ownership, good organisational skills and using initiative with a focus on the end result.
- Authentic and clear communication skills, emotional intelligence and the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- A curious personality and open mind to thrive, learn and engage in an entrepreneurial team and to find solutions to difficult problems.
- Be educated to at least degree level or equivalent experience in a similar role
- Have the ability to quickly gain credibility and respect from highly qualified professionals
- Ideally have some understanding of the legal or other professional services sector
- Be experienced in engaging with technology, the Internet and social media in a business context
- Strong team player with a sense of ownership and initiative to drive things forward
- Be creative and open-minded yet not afraid of using data and processes