HR Projects Administrator
Directly supporting the COO, the HR Projects Administrator is responsible for meeting the strategic priorities of the Chief Operating Office by coordinating logistics, developing and implementing tactics for approved plans, along with completing and organising multiple tasks and activities. They will also coordinate logistics for organisation-wide meetings and/or special events.
Our client are a top tier Financial Services firm based in the City of London
- To support the HR communications processes
- Tracking HR organisational announcements
- Production of HR materials
- EMEA planning
- Logistical support for HR Managing Director events
- Managing HR meeting content
- Generating monthly headcount and financial reports
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for HR business reviews
- Coordinating schedules for HR departmental visits
- Work with the International COO team on ad hoc deliverables
- Review and recommend process enhancements
The successful candidate must have prior HR Administration experience gained ideally from a corporate sector, the ideal candidate will also be advanced on excel and be able to demonstrate an ability to communicate with very senior stakeholders.
A fantastic opportunity to work for a fast paced Financial Services firm within a HR Projects Administration role