HR Manager - Business Services
HR Manager - Business Services / Brighton / Human Resources
A leading and well respected organisation based in Brighton are seeking a HR Manager - Business Services on a permanent basis.
As HR Manager - Business Services you will be responsible for:
- Manage, promote and maintain high quality, professional HR Business Services, engendering a culture of continuous improvement
- Manage the activities relating to HR Business Services Team including - Recruitment and on-boarding, Full employee life-cycle processes, Compliance advice, guidance and verification and HR database and records management
- Promoting and implementing customer service excellence
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
- Ensure the security of HR records in accordance with GDPR
- Control and maintain the integrity of the HR system
- Review current business process and procedures to focus on customer experience, seeking to simplify, streamline and exploit technology
- Establish and sustain highly effective working relationships with the HR Business Partner Team ensuring that all transactional and operational services are aligned with the needs and priorities they identify with their client groups.
- Contribute to the establishment and delivery of the HR Transformation Programme.
- Initiate and/or undertake specific projects as required
- CIPD qualified
Demonstrable knowledge of embedding and sustaining customer excellent with an HR Business Services environment
Demonstrable knowledge of HR service delivery best practice
Knowledge of service improvement techniques such as Lean
Knowledge of leading edge HR technology including Cloud based service delivery
Plus flexible benefits