Our client is looking for a HR Administrator to join their busy, fast paced HR function on a Permanent basis.
Our client, based in Central Bristol, are a fast paced and innovative Legal firm.
They are looking for someone who is driven to succeed and grow with the HR function.
The role of the HR Administrator will include but will not be limited to:
- Advise employees and managers on any HR related matters
- Maintain the employee database
- Assistant with the graduate recruitment process from initial stages to on-boarding
- Produce standard HR letters
- Review and update HR policies and procedures
- Produce HR Management Information
- Support the HR Director in administering the payroll budget
The chosen HR Administrator will display the following skills and attributes:
- A strong grounding in HR (not essential, however the chosen candidate will demonstrate a dedication to a career in HR as a minimum)
- Studying or looking to study CIPD level 3
- Proactive self-starter, with the ability to use your own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Good ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High integrity
An exciting opportunity within a busy HR function in central Bristol. Competitive rate of pay and good benefits on offer.