HR Assistants required to join a busy HR department providing a proactive HR service.
Were seeking experienced HR Assistants / HR Administrators to provide professional,and timely advice, HR administrative support within a team responsible for delivery of a high quality HR transactional service.
HR Assistants will be the main point of contact for general first line advice on various HR policies and administrative matters to all employees and managers.
Main Responsibilities Be responsible for the operation and maintenance of HR procedures for all aspects of the employment lifecycle which includes data input and co-ordination of contractual administrative processes and procedures including:
- Production of letters, contracts, variations to contracts, probation, retirements, allowances, car parking fees, calculation of annual leave and other related documentation for starters and leavers (including relevant pension forms).
- Liaising with Directors of Operations/relevant Heads.
- Ensuring wherever possible all paperwork is received by payroll in accordance with relevant deadlines.
- Provide advice and guidance to relevant staff and managers, ensuring responses are proactive and solution focused.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory (e.g. DBS), employment legislation (e.g. Right to Work / UK Visa & Immigration) and(e.g. pre-employment checks such as referencing) requirements. Support the on-going maintenance of HR system including contributing to the review and development of administrative processes, workflows and related activities to ensure measurable improvements to service.
We are looking for experienced and organised HR Administrators with a background of working within a busy department and handling a variety of HR transactional activity from HR, Recruitment, contracts of employment Policy to changes to employee files.
You will need to be IT literate and also comfortable using an HR system.
We are initially looking for 2 temporary HR Assistants for 3 to 7 months depending on current changes within the function however this is a good opportunity to join a great team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.