Head of Talent, Learning & Culture Analytics
Morgan McKinley is working with a leading bank to find a Head of Workforce, Talent, Learning & Culture Analytics. This role is one of the key members of the Workforce Management team leading on the shaping of value add, integrated advice needed to facilitate the achievement of the overall Group HR strategic objectives.
Duration: 12 month - interim post
- Develop and maintain relationship with the OD, Learning and Workforce teams and be a partner to their business units.
- Be a strategic member of the OD, Learning and Workforce team meetings including the identification of trends and recommendations for avenues of exploration based on HR data.
- Manage the team's contributions to key committee papers including for those submitted to the HR Senior Leadership team and the other senior level Group committees, where required.
- Guide the strategic direction and content of relevant management dashboards.
- Forge a strong relationship with the Workforce Management Analytics teams regarding the production of MI reporting to ensure efficient alignment to strategic objectives.
- Ownership of the group and relevant OD, Learning and Workforce scorecard metrics, review, delivery and management.
- Strong technical skills for people analytics (preferably in the talent and learning space)
- Experience of working in a large global matrix, ideally in Financial Services
- Excellent knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and capabilities with experience of driving to sustainable reporting and analytics products and capabilities
If you are interested in this post, please contact Henry on the HR team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.