- Play a pivotal role in development and implementation of a reward programme, working in partnership to diagnose, analyse and develop solutions.
- Act as trusted advisor to senior leaders and HR colleagues to lead the reward change programme effectively and enable the business to achieve efficient and effective structures.
- Partner with Divisional HR to support specific business challenges around reward that enable the achievement of the organisational strategy.
- Utilise data analysis to support strategic reward decisions balancing market data, employee engagement as well as legal compliance.
- Drive influence, providing advice and support to the cultural and people aspects of organisational change related to the reward project
- Ability to multitask, set clear directions and manage progress across an organisation
- Excellent project management, strategic planning and operational experience.
- Experience developing and implementing large scale projects in complex environments.
- Ability to build strong professional working relationships and gain credibility with Senior Managers and Key Stakeholders.
- A team player who is able to work independently using own initiative.
- Ability to think strategically to develop organisational effectiveness.
For this role, the client is ideally looking for someone with a DBS done within the last 2 years. If you are interested in the position and have 1 week notice period or less, please apply ASAP.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role