HRBP JOB IN BURTON ON TRENT
Your new company
My client are a successful and growing engineering business
Your new role
- To work with the management team to deliver the strategic people plans for the business
- Coach and mentor the Directors to improve their capability and competency regarding people skills. To challenge their thinking and build a strong relationship of trust and support.
- Make recommendations for improvements to ensure effective utilisation of the resources.
- Job role evaluations - ensure all roles have job descriptions and are graded appropriately.
- Support the annual appraisal processes.
- Talent management and succession planning.
- Salary benchmarking.
- Support and coach managers in all disciplinary, grievance and performance management processes. .
- Manage long term sickness including Occupational health referrals and ill health dismissals.
- Produce KPIs for absence, recruitment, labour turnover, starters/leavers, ER issues
- Promoting Health & Safety within the business and ensure the policy is adhered to.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be at least Level 5 CIPD
- You will currently be operating as a HRBP or have several years experience as a HR Advisor in a blue collar environment.
- Strong influencing skills
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work closely with the Head of HR and with the senior management team to define and deploy the HR and people strategy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.