Hudson have partnered with a leading, Global FMCG brand within the West Midlands Region who are in search of a HR Manager to join the business on a 12 month fixed term contract. The ideal candidate will offer a wealth of knowledge, experience and proven success within change management. This role sits within an incredibly busy, fast paced site supporting senior stakeholders with transformational change and operational HR support.
- To effectively lead and facilitate change programmes into the business, working collaboratively with the leadership team, and relevant stakeholders.
- Lead HR people agenda for departmental / site projects working with key stakeholders.
- Build commitment for HR strategies, identify and work through specific functional concerns to embed initiatives.
- Support and influence organisational change, challenging mind-sets.
- Develop and facilitate the execution of workforce planning.
- Act as a coach to senior management teams to improve the effectiveness of performance development.
The ideal candidate will offer pragmatic and resilient personality traits and be available to commence in the project January 2019.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.