HR Business Partner - Part Time
Part Time HR Business Partner
Your new company
A professional Services business with a Head Office based in Royal Leamington Spa, easily accessible by motorway links and public transport.
Your new role
- Business partnering with allocated teams to deliver pragmatic support, guidance and coaching to line managers to equip them to manage HR related issues. This could include information on policy, procedures, best practice, employment legislation, remuneration, benefits, and employee relations issues including disciplinary, grievances, sickness management, and performance management.
- Support the Recruitment Advisor when required to provide a recruitment and selection service to line managers, including attendance at interviews.
- Manage the annual work experience and Training Contract recruitment process. Management of the trainee life-cycle.
- Provide a confidential advice and guidance service to all employees for any HR related queries.
- Deliver the induction for new employees, ensure induction material is current. Review progress with line manager during probationary period and manage accordingly when required.
- Advise line managers on the appraisal process. Assist with the management of the annual process; follow up issues and training needs.
- Support with monthly payroll checks to ensure payroll is committed accurately on time; will involve liaising with the external payroll provider. Assist with the annual P60 and P11D process.
- Assist with the annual salary review, benchmarking and bonus processes. Advise on remuneration of all employees and help to coordinate/review the firms' benefit schemes.
- Devise, implement, review and/or update policies, procedures and initiatives in line with business objectives and legislation changes. Assisting in the continual review of employee life-cycle related processes to ensure efficiency.
- Provide advice and guidance to expectant parents on family friendly policies and processes. Manage the maternity process.
- Identify training and development needs and consider cost effective solutions. Assist with talent/skills development programmes.
- Carry out exit interviews; make recommendations based on information obtained.
- Maintain MI data, run and analyse HR reports/information.
- Ensure communication methods are effective and utilise current technology.
- Support the HR Assistant when required.
- Undertake project work as directed and guided by the HRD.
What you'll need to succeed
- A minimum of 5 years' HR generalist experience.
- Experience gained within a fast paced legal or professional services environment.
- CIPD qualifications.
- The ability to develop strong and effective working relationships at all levels.
- A confident and positive attitude and be proactive, flexible and resilient.
Hours: 22.5 - 25 hours per week (flexible on how these are worked)
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and excellent benefits package; including 25 days annual leave (in addition to bank holidays) increasing to 30 with length of service, pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance, training and development, healthcare scheme, subsidised gym membership, free on-site car parking, on-site café and an active social committee.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.