Interim Senior HR Advisor (Business Partner)
· Management of all employee relation issues including, guiding managers through processes in line with policy and procedures, attending meetings, drafting all relevant letters and communications, engaging with union representatives where appropriate and relevant, seeking advice from external employment law firm if required
· Management of the performance management cycle, including designing and putting in place effective processes and procedures, tracking and monitoring progress and quality assurance
· Management of the reward cycle, including benchmarking and making recommendations on offers and pay increases, managing bonus recommendations and evaluating reward and recognition initiatives to ensure they support desired behaviours and remain market competitive
· Manage and develop the relationship with Unite, the recognised trade union across a range of issues include preparing and leading collective consultation and management of the annual pay negotiation
· Project management of multiple change initiatives
· Coaching and developing managers, providing advice in complex policy and legal areas to ensure that the organisation fulfils its responsibilities towards employees
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.