HR INTEGRATION ADVISOR (12mth FTC)
Reed HR are working with a Housing Association based in North London to recruit a HR Change Advisor on a 12mth Fixed Term Contract
The main purpose of this role will be to support and be the main point of contact for any TUPE, Change and Restructure queries within the organisation. You will take the lead on advising on a period of Change, working with Snr level stakeholders to ensure a smooth, and successful transition.
The main roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Monitors progress and preparation of the update documents and regular progress reporting.
- Advise and liaise with managers and employees on any TUPE, Change and restructure queries within the organisation
- Take the lead on the TUPE process, ensuring a smooth transition throughout the organisation
- Create and update HR Policies and Procedures in line with current Employment Legislation
- Work with and support the Head of HR on Key projects in line with the HR Strategy, identifying key areas for improvement
- Regularly prepare and update reports as required on the Change Management process, working with key Stake Holders to ensure a smooth transition
To be successful in this role, you will have excellent experience advising and taking the lead on any TUPE / Change projects within an organisation.
It is essential that the candidate have excellent HR Advisory experience, and be confident to handle multiple projects at any one time