HR Administration Manager
Job Title: HR Administration Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + £4,600 car allowance
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Industry Sector: Construction
Hours: Full time
Contract: 12-18 months Fixed Term with the potential to go permanent
Ashley Kate are working on a fantastic opportunity within the construction sector for a HR Administration Manager to be based near Hemel Hempstead.
This is a key position within the organisation supporting the company's HR administration aims and objectives and managing a small but efficient HR Administration team.
The role requires a candidate who has held a similar role and has had previous line management and supervision experience. This is a busy, process driven position and you must have the ability to work on your own initiative and manage the time and priorities of the team.
- Knowledge of HR Systems (Success Factors and CIPHR)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Systems based report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects
- An understanding of HR processes including compensation and benefits management and distribution.
About the role:
- Full management and ongoing development of the HR Administration Team
- Manage day to day task allocation to the team
- Responsible for the coordination of benefits
- Preparation of monthly and annual reports
- Supporting the regional HR team with day to day queries
- Support of the HR Director including diary management, first point of contact, post management, invoicing and coding.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.