HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner, London, Permanent
An innovative organisation in the pharmaceutical sector has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team in London.
This role will have travel to Hertfordshire up to 2 days per week.
You will regularly work across the full range of HR areas including employee relations, change management, performance management, compensation, recruiting, and talent development. The ability to deeply understand the business practice you are supporting and align HR activity will be critical to your success. You will need a strong commercial orientation and the ability to translate client business plans and goals into human resource capabilities needed to achieve results.
As HR Business Partner your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Degree qualified or equivalent,
- Ideally CIPD qualified,
- Excellent technical HR knowledge through generalist and HRBP experience within a global matrix organisation,
- Demonstrable understanding of the employment law framework,
- Demonstrated ability to consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders in developing and executing people strategies to drive business performance,
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at all levels of the organisation,
- Strong business management, commercial and financial acumen,
- Ability to consult on the application of HR policy and processes,
- Ability to facilitate talent development sessions for all levels of the organisation,
- Experience in Organisational Design and creating High Performing Organisations.
- Th ability to work autonomously and proactively
Annapurna HR is operating as a recruitment agency with regards to this vacancy.
Interested in exploring this opportunity? Get in touch with me, Jade Breeds, on 020 303 12468 or firstname.lastname@example.org