Interim HR Advisor (3 months)
The HR Advisor will be based in the Head Office in Sevenoaks and will be part of a growing HR function. The role is very generalist with an added emphasis on change management and employee relations.
Our client are a growing home health care service based in the Sevenoaks area.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a CIPD level 5 qualification or equivalent or above (essential)
- ideally have a good degree of higher education
- have strong legal and employee relations case management background
- have experience managing change such as restructures, redundancies, TUPE, mergers and acquisitions (highly desirable)
- have previous experience working at HR Advisor level
- have strong knowledge of employment law
- be organised, people focused and results driven
- ideally have experience working in the care sector
- hold a valid driving licence and ideally be a car owner
- be adaptable to a changing organisation