Head of Recruitment
Head of Recruitment Law firm - London Legal experience desirable Manage vacancies and run wider HR Projects
Your new company
Top Law firm based near London Bridge are seeking an experienced Recruitment Manager. Ideally with some sort of Legal exposure you will manage and run vacancies from business support to fee earners, along with running with wider HR Projects. Working in a team of 10 reporting to the Head of HR, this will be an operational role where you will take full ownership of the recruitment process.
Your new role
You will have the opportunity to get involved in wider HR projects and activities. Working closely with the senior stakeholders of the business to identify the recruitment needs and strategy moving forward.
- Experience recruiting fee earners is essential.
- Source and shortlist high quality candidates for open vacancies utilising social media and other direct methods.
- Full Recruitment life cycle - managing candidates through the process
- Benchmarking externally for best practice
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally legal experience and exposure to both experienced hire and graduate recruitment
- Professional qualifications
- Hard working, driven individual who is capable of working to deadlines
- Looking to start in January
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.