Exciting, first Reward role for analytical HR generalists looking to specialise. Client will look at individuals with Reward experience as well - there is enough project work in the remit to keep a substantive Reward professional busy!
Major international business services client with over 350,000 employees. Over £1.5billion annual revenue.
This is an exciting mix of BAU and project work. The client is looking to strengthen their reward offering whilst delivering excellent service to their client group. This role will have substantial remit over the comp and bens offering whilst pushing through improvements to their processes, systems and ways of working.
BAU elements include
- Providing day-to-day administration and support to the Head of Reward and Recognition
- Liaising with employees, managers and the wider HR Team relating to requests and education about employee benefits, compensation and recognition schemes
- Managing invoicing and spend for recognition and benefits programmes
- Working pro-actively to manage the monthly and quarterly processing of employee benefits and recognition schemes which includes working with suppliers and managing spreadsheets etc. e.g. long service awards, cycle to work, childcare vouchers
- Manage the reward email inbox, answering queries or routing to the relevant team member for quick resolution.
- Add value by proposing, planning and implementing process improvements or simplifications where possible.
- Support the R&R team in the running of the annual cycle of events and new initiatives as a when required. Eg, Big Day Out, Hampers
- Supporting annual salary and bonus review processes with data collation, analysis and validation
- Assisting with the completion of external benchmarking and salary survey participation and review the results
- Supporting Global & group-wide Compensation projects as and when required
- Ensure communication and content of any relevant documentation/policies is kept up-to-date and reflective of any changes in the R&R arena
- Supporting with researching and analysis of existing polices and new initiatives when required
- Promoting online benefits portal, recognition and benefit programmes at induction programmes and at around the business.
Ideally the candidate would have:
- Relevant experience and knowledge previously obtained in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills, HR / online systems and use of Excel.
- Be an excellent communicator, comfortable presenting to groups
- Have great attention to detail and good numeracy, analysis skills.
£40k + bonus
Great career progression and opportunity to work on great projects