£50k + £6k car + bonus
Great Reward Manager role, ideal for someone looking to broaden their comp & bens experience.
Major logistics business with over 300,000 headcount globally. Over £1billion turnover.
- Understand competitive market data and facilitate the sharing of market intelligence with the business ensuring that the company is constantly up to date with market developments and the competitive nature of the external market
- Lead all participation in market benchmarking analysis which includes inputting into salary surveys and other ad hoc surveys.
- Attend relevant external reward networking activities.
- To be an expert in the area of reward and provide advice and education to the business and the wider HR team to deliver effective reward and benefit solutions.
- Lead all aspects of the annual pay and incentive reviews such as management of cost modelling, budgetary projections, market benchmarking, co-ordination of pay increases, calculation of incentive payments, providing reward guidance and education to wider HR team and to leaders about the programmes.
- Comfortable with grading structures and being able to lead and participate in grading panel discussions to be able to assess and evaluate roles in line with grading methodology.
- To manage a range of benefits programmes working with benefit providers and consultants on a day to day basis and at annual renewal.
- Ensuring that the online benefits portal is set up to maximise engagement and provide a great user experience and throughout the year ensuring there is a continuous level of benefit promotions to obtain an outstanding level of engagement and participation.
- To analyse benefit data and provide insight on take up levels. Evaluate opinions on benefits, recommend and cost model new benefits that will be the right cultural fit to DHL which will lead to improvements in our benefit offering.
- Ensuring that all rewards communications and intranet information is up to date. Attend onsite presentations to promote benefits around the DHL community.
- Manage relationships with third party reward providers, to ensure that service levels are reached and projects are managed and delivered against.
- Benchmarking and analysing relevant data to identify trends and develop relevant tracking metrics, to provide a high standard of specific data on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly) as well as predicting and presenting potential talent trends for the future
- Delivering improvements and proactively reviewing processes and connected data-reporting requirements to gain simplification in data collection and management on an ongoing basis.
Who we're looking for
Candidates should have exceptional analytical abilities to design, generate and analyse reports to find solutions to complex situations in the reward area.
A strong reward background is essential covering the successful management and delivery of annual salary reviews; benchmarking, management and communication of benefits and knowledge of pension plans.
As well as being highly IT Literate and have previously worked with HR / Benefit systems an excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite is required along with PowerPoint & advanced Excel skills.
Candidates should be brilliant at leading reward initiatives, project management, great implementers, and love to work in a busy, team orientated environment.
Candidates should ideally have a HR or business qualification, with demonstrable numerical capability to support budgeting/modelling and financial analysis activities.
You should be comfortable in communicating and partnering with the business in a customer focused way and excellent at building and managing supplier relationships.
You will be quality focused with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You will be flexible in approach and be able to deliver multiple tasks/projects within an ever changing and busy environment.
You should also be capable of managing the day- to-day workload and comfortable working on future strategy in reward and process improvement.
£50k + £6k car + bonus