Culture Change Manager
The role of the Business Change Manager will be to proactively prepare the business for the impact of change as a result of transforming programme delivery. The role provides a bridge between the 'Project' and the business to effective implementation of the changes to ways of working and coaching leadership teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large public sector organisation, whereby you feel you have a real impact on society and where we live.
The key priorities of this role are to:
- Work directly with the Delivery Manager and the leadership team to manage change nationwide from a people perspective.
- Coach, influence and support members of the collaborative delivery team through change to fulfil their responsibilities to achieve planned outcomes and benefits.
- Lead the implementation of change from a people perspective - coaching leadership teams
- Evaluate adoption of change and support leadership teams in problem solving
- Work with leadership teams to enable and facilitate collaborative working and the building of high performing relationships across the teams.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
* Experience of coaching and organisational development is essential
* Experience of leading cultural and behavioural change projects with good understanding of how people go through change and the change process.
* Experienced in coaching and supporting others, and enabling change to be embraced by others
* Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team with and deliver through others
* Familiarity of Project management approaches
* Use of Continuous Improvement methodologies would be an advantage.
Salary: £44,500 + fantastic benefits.
This is a fixed-term contract until March 2020.