HR Field Consultant
Location: This role is based remotely with 70% Travel
Location for travel is South east England - Croydon, Essex (Chelmsford), Kent, Milton Keynes and Southampton
This role is field based working for a HR Consulting company that offer support to clients across the UK. Your role will be primarily dealing with formal meetings with their employees - conducting and advising on consultancy, capability, disciplinary, grievance and appeal issues as well as investigations and settlement negotiations.
Any experience conducting HR Hearing is a benefit to this role.
This role will be Employee relations focused dealing with a large level of clients.
- Attend meetings with clients and their employees as arranged and diarised by an office-based paralegal and either conduct these or support the client to do so, as required
- To undertake mediation, conciliation and other employment relations services as may be requested by clients from time to time
- To provide clients with advice and guidance on their legal position with individual employees or groups of employees, with due regard to your duty of impartiality
- To provide prompt, high quality reports of outcomes within specified time frames and adhere to administrative procedures concerning file management
- Regularly achieve or exceed the target of conducting three meetings per week
- Work towards the team objective of obtaining repeat business
- Targeted to have 70% client facing time per week
What you Bring to the Team
- Educated to degree level in HR, law or related business discipline or with substantial professional experience
- Background in HR management, consultancy or in employment law
- Highly professional presentation, service focussed and personable; quickly able to form good working relationships with people who may be stressed, angry or upset
- A 'can do' approach to UK wide travel, challenging situations and problem solving