Our client based in Edinburgh City Centre have an excellent opportunity for an HR Assistant to join there established team. The role will be providing an effective and efficient operational HR support service, ensuring an excellent standard of service delivery to the business.
- Act as first point of contact for all transactional operational HR enquiries from the business, responding and resolving within agreed turnaround times, whilst sign-posting and escalating where necessary.
- Provide general administrative and system support on key HR processes such as, but not limited to, recruitment, onboarding, induction, job changes, absence and leavers.
- Facilitate the new start induction, ensuring new employees are welcomed and given all appropriate HR information on their first day.
- Manage maternity cases, providing advice and assistance on the policy and process, ensuring that every maternity leaver has a positive experience.
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate employee and HR records both on and off system, ensuring all regulatory and legislative requirements are met.
- Produce HR correspondence and documentation where necessary.
- Proactively contribute to the HR People Plan, helping the department deliver against its aims.
Key skills/experience required:-
- Experience of working in an HR team and good understanding HR administrative processes and procedures
Ability to prioritise and manage high volume work, meeting deadlines whilst maintaining quality output.
Proactive and flexible approach to work; collaborative team player with ability to work independently.
Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to communicate and negotiate effectively with staff at various levels in the firm and externally
- CIPD Qualified
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven HR Assistant looking to join a corporate organisation, where you will be part of a large HR function, giving you the opportunity to develop your career. Interested applicants should apply within and thereafter we will contact you to discuss your application further.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.