Resourcing Executive-Top Law Firm Agency/In-house Provide support to the firm's recruitment nationally £35,000
Your new company
Top Law firm are seeking a Resourcing Executive to help support the recruitment team nationally. This legal firm has seen record highs over the last decade and continues to grow there revenue. The HR team in the UK consists of 50 employees, who in turn have specialist teams in Operations, Resourcing and Graduate Recruitment.
Your new role
As the resourcing executive you will provide support to the recruitment team nationally along with being held responsible for certain HR projects.
- Provide recruitment advice and recommendations
- Recruit business and legal support staff
- Ensure all recruitment, new joiner and leaver documents are completed
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and conduct analysis on suppliers
- Take part in ad hoc HR Projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced in either agency or in house recruitment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent IT and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Client focused
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.