Occupational Health Advisor - Somerset - £43k - £45k
We are currently seeking a qualified Occupational Health Advisor based in Somerset on a full-time basis.
This role will involve a range of activities including health surveillance and fitness assessments as well as delivering health and well being promotion and undertaking case management.
The successful candidate will be required to deliver the full OH remit and should be proficient in the provision of:
- General Medicals
- Drug and Alcohol screening
- Case Management
- Fitness for role assessment
- Health Surveillance
- Skin Assessments
- Pre-placement questionnaires
- Health promotion
- Registration with NMC Part 1
- OH Qualified – Diploma/Degree
- Have the ability to work effectively independently and also within a team framework
- Be IT literate
- Demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Understand and support a flexible approach to team working
- Have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Have relevant experience of working in an OH environment in a nursing/advisory capacity, across a range of OH activities
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further.