HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner – brand new opening within our fast-growing professional services business with Plymouth based HQ.
HR Business Partner – brand new opening within our fast-growing professional services business with Plymouth based HQ. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for helping to deliver the HR strategy that will drive the culture of the business for continued organisational growth and to ensure they are recognised for attracting, developing and retaining the best and brightest talent. As HRBP you will work collaboratively with the Heads and Directors throughout the business, providing a high quality and professional HR service across all disciplines.
- Supporting the Head of HR in the development of the wider HR team.
- Establish and develop a relationship with senior management to understand the key issues to meet organisational challenges.
- Guide and coach senior managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with Company policies.
- Work on a range of commercial and people projects to add value across the business.
- Support the TUPE process and the successful onboarding of employees.
- Support annual review of the reward programme and assist in proposing and implementing strategic changes across the business as required.
- Manage the monthly MI process to ensure accurate reporting.
- Degree and/or HR qualification (CIPD) or working towards.
- Previous experience of leading an HR team
- Significant experience of high-level change programmes, conflict resolution and implementing training programmes.
- A natural leadership style that inspires and builds confidence with staff members across all levels.
- A proactive approach to work and problem solving with the ability to highlight and deal with issues as they occur.
- Full driving license and willingness to travel nationally.
As HRBP, you will be at the heart of a growing and dynamic organisation that thrives on change. The HRBP role is a challenging role, with national travel required. In return, our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a positive working environment.
Keywords: HRBP, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Head of HR, HRBP Jobs, HRBP jobs Plymouth, HR jobs Devon, HR jobs Plymouth, HR jobs Devon, Senior HRBP Jobs.