The purpose of the HR Coordinator is to deliver reliable, compliant and secure HR operations to the business. Working closely with People Advisors and local line managers/employees within a busy environment.
One of the world's leading oil and gas companies, based in Sunbury-on-Thames.
Key Accountabilities of the HR Coordinator:
- Perform standard HR-related tasks or specific requests on behalf of Line Managers with restricted access
- Coach employees on use of time and attendance systems (as applicable) to ensure they are logging their time accurately
- Ensure local processes are managed in an efficient and compliant manner, making full use of systems and technology available
- Manage administration related to leave of absence cases for the restricted access population
- Coach line managers on system usage as needed
- Manage accurate and timely data provision for restricted population special payments and tracking of work hours, etc.
- Support annual HR processes/projects with accurate people data analytics
- Support local compliance activity as required
- Support HR crisis and continuity management activity as required locally
- Manage administration and logistics to support delivery of any locally-run development programmes
- Work with business facing HR colleagues to deliver local aspects of any organisational design/development activities or change programmes ensuring no disruption to critical local HR processes and procedures
- Support the annual performance management process, specifically related to data and tracking
- Support the annual pay review process specifically related to data cleanse, tracking and analysis
Requirements of the HR Coordinator:
- Demonstrated ability to administer HR systems and processes efficiently and effectively
- Able to triage and provide basic and advice and support to remote access population and knows when to seek support from senior colleagues.
- Digital fluency - strong systems and computer skills across full spectrum of Office programmes and analytical support tools (e.g. Qlik, Power BI).
- Exposure to HR information systems is desirable, e.g. SAP, Workday.
- Numeracy & analytical thinking - able to quickly and effectively generate and analyse a range of data to provide accurate and timely information to inform business decisions
- Risk Management - acts with high level of integrity and respect for data privacy. Takes steps to mitigate against risks in this space and knows when to escalate any concerns.
- Solutions focus - seeks to identify solutions and make improvements to processes which will add value to the business and enhance ways of working.
- Stakeholder management - Ability to build and maintain relationships with key business and HR stakeholders. Is building and applying skills in active listening and is able to communicate effectively (written and verbal).
- Project management - able to manage data and systems aspects of local project delivery, keeping in mind at all times the overarching objectives, timelines and interdependencies of the project to ensure their contribution is of the highest quality
- Business acumen & customer focus - keeps up to date with internal and external context, seeks to understand the relationship between their activity and the local business drivers. Aware that HR is an enabler of the business and seeks to ensure HR solutions lead to enhanced business effectiveness and results.
A temporary role working for an established business, based in Sunbury-on-Thames, with view to extend.
Paying between £25-30K equivalent on hourly rate.
Full training on systems provided.
To start ASAP or in December.