Your new company
A highly regarded commercial organisation based in Farnborough, Hampshire
This role offers an exceptional package;
£25,000 - £27,000 salary
CIPD study support
25 days holiday
1pm finish on a Friday
Free onsite parking
Company award scheme
Environmentally friendly organisation
Your new role
This position is responsible for providing experienced and comprehensive Human Resources HRIS, Benefits, and Payroll support for UK sites in the South of England. Working under the HR Manager and with the HR Team members, to maintain the HRIS systems, respond to pay and benefit questions, and comply with all employment laws. Co-ordinating and facilitating the journey for new employees, from the recruitment cycle to 3 month review.
- Manages the administration and flow from recruiting new employees to their 3 month review. Administers and coordinates various programs, procedures, and plans used in carrying out human resource policies. Provides guidance to managers, supervisors, and employees on various human resource programmes, primarily pay and benefit plans. Prepares reports in conformance with organisational, vendor, and governmental requirements. Areas of expertise includes the following specialties: Payroll, recruitment, benefits, HRIS systems, new hire and general employment related questions, and compliance with UK policies and requirements
- Primary user of the Company's HR database
- Primary user of the Company's Payroll system (ADP)
- Act as the first operational contact with managers and employees, the "go-to" person for all payroll, benefit, other general HR questions
- Administer all leave of absences related to medical, personal and other types of leaves
- Responsible for departmental reporting, monthly and quarterly HR metrics and data submission to management and corporate office
- Conduct orientations for new hires, as well as assistance with new hire on-boarding
- Processes all performance appraisals in PeopleSoft.
- Responsible for the new starter training process and for updating / maintaining employee training records
- Primary user of the Company's training system
- Co-ordinate/Support low level recruitment as and when needed
- Supporting the annual salary review process
- Assist with special HR projects as needed
- Manages the monthly Payroll cycle on the ADP system. (this is a quick process)
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong background in HR administration
- Some payroll administration experience
- Advanced computer skills in an HRIS system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Has current knowledge of benefits/employment law areas.
What you'll get in return
- £25,000 - £27,000 salary
- CIPD study support
- 25 days holiday
- 1pm finish on a Friday
- Free onsite parking
- Christmas bonus
- Company award scheme
- Environmentally friendly organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.