HR / Recruitment Administrator
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche organisation based in Swindon to recruit an interim HR Administrator.
Initially three months but, with a strong possiblity of extension - This is a great opportunity to join a friendly HR Team, providing HR support to the business, encompassing the whole employee lifecycle, whilst they go through a period of change. You will be involved with;
- Supporting all recruitment for the business
- Conducting HR tasks, including new starter documentation, offer letters and contracts
- Managing the HR inbox, responding to enquiries and escalating queries
- Maintaining and improving the HR system
- Coordinating the onboarding process for new starters
- Assisting with any other HR projects as required
Suitable applicants must have HR Admin or Recruitment experience, ideally gained within a small / diverse environment. You must have a high attention to detail, experience of using and maintaining HR systems, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and, excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will also be flexible and adaptable when needed, with exceptional organisation and time management skills.
If you are available at short notice and looking for an interesting opportunity, that will help with your HR progression, we are keen to hear from you ASAP!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.