Portfolio HR is currently working with IT Technology Company based in Surrey, we are now actively sourcing candidates for this fantastic opportunity to join this company as the HR Advisor. This is a sole role and is reporting into the Operations Director.
You are expected to take charge of the entire HR function, liaising with the senior team and acting as the first point of contact.
- Record non-attendance information on attendance system from holiday request forms, Departmental attendance sheets, sick certificates etc and relaying that information to Department heads and Senior Management in a timely manner.
- Act as the first point of contact for all member in the business.
- Have a basic understanding of outsourced payroll
- Maintain filing information such as holiday request forms, contracts of employment, sickness certificates, contractual changes and anything else that is required to be held in an employeeâ€™s folder/files in accordance with the HR filing system.
- Preparation/assist of standard HR related correspondence such as offer letters, reference checks, change of details, regret letters, contracts, etc, ready for authorisation by the Relevant Person
- Following up on information needed such as reference chasing etc.
- Any other duties as tasked by the Operations Director.