Head of HR Systems
Head of HR Systems, London, £100,000 - 120,000
My global client are currently recruiting for a Head of HR Systems to build a business case for a new HR system portfolio and then lead the implementation of the selected new global HR system. The successful Head of HR Systems will then take the new HR system into a business as usual environment and will champion the system within the business.
The best suited Head of HR Systems for the role will have:
* Previous experience managing a HR System for a global organisation
* Very strong Project Manager skills with experience managing budgets and driving change agendas
* Experience leading full lifecycle projects from requirements gathering through to post implementation review
* Exposure to working with stakeholders to map HR processes
* Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of HR Systems who is looking for an exciting new challenge to lead the review and implementation of a new HR system working in an exciting organisation.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration. For more information on the role please contact: email@example.com.
Role - Head of HR Systems
Location - London