Job Title: Training Officer
Salary: £10.26 - £12.24 an hour (£20,000 - £24,000pa)
Location: Grays, Essex
Industry Sector: Public
Hours: 37 hours a week. Start date 02/01/2019 Finish date 27/03/2019 - 3 months
Ashley Kate are currently recruiting for a Training Officer to fulfil a temporary contract for a period of 3 months starting in January 2019.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Training (Learning and Development) professional with a proven track record of achieving service plan objectives and targets. You will join a dedicated team during a busy period in the business.
- Be able to commission, design, develop, deliver and evaluate training in a way that meets the diverse needs of a workforce
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of discrimination in relation to training delivery
- Competently use Microsoft Office for presentations, analysis and reporting
- Ability to use current and popular technology to support learning
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people
- An understanding of blended learning, distance learning and/or eLearning
- To plan, develop, design and deliver learning and development solutions to the organisation.
As Training Officer you will:
- Work with colleagues to achieve service plan objectives/targets.
- Participate in One to One Performance Development Reviews/Appraisals
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the organisation's people training and staff development plan
- Offer flexibility and creativity in the delivery of training packages
- Utilise the most current models of learning and development to achieve maximum impact
- Work across services and with partner agencies to ensure budget and resources are used effectively
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.