HR Advisor - Contact Centres
Fantastic opportunity for a customer focused HR Advisor, with previous experience working in a contact centre, to join a market leading business in Milton Keynes.
Suitable candidates will have significant experience at HR Advisory level in a fast paced, ER heaving environment - ideally call centres or similar. You will be responsible for providing a dedicated client group with first class support and guidance, advising proactively on HR implications for the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate the production of Management information and KPI on key HR metrics relating to business area
- Ensure effective implementation of key HR processes for the function (e.g. Career management, Performance Related Pay) liaising with key stakeholders as appropriate
- Ensure implementation of effective reward practices and procedures to support business goals, and in line with overall reward policy and practices.
- Support the annual pay review & PDR process providing support and guidance to functional area
- Embed talent management and succession planning interventions into business area
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers on employee training needs and help to identify any skills gap
- Input into resource plans for the business area and ensure that recruitment plans are in support of this.
- To assist and advise Disciplinary/Grievance/Capability hearings
- Provide HR advice in to any functional reorganisations or redundancies and support employees going through the consultation process
- Monitor sickness absence and support managers in managing specific cases
- Ensure that all essential manual and electronic records for employees are properly maintained.
- Ensure that sound ER advice and guidance is provided to all levels of management on all matters affecting the employment of employees and ensure that employment legislation is not contravened and good HR practice is implemented
The suitable candidate will be CIPD qualified or part-qualified with experience working in a pressurised, commercial business - contact centre experience would be ideal. You will be a proactive, enthusiastic team player with strong communication, analysis and organisation skills.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.