Talent Acquisition & HR Advisor
Job Title: Talent Acquisition & HR Advisor
Salary: Up to £50,000
Location: City of London
Ashley Kate are working with a fast paced and entrepreneurial business based in the City of London who are seeking a Talent Acquisition & HR Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will be an experienced Talent Acquisition specialist who also has a strong background in HR.
- Experience of working within a fast paced SME
- Flexibility around HR duties to assist where need during explosive growth
- Ability to deputise for the HR Director as and when needed
- A real passion for Recruitment and Talent Development
- Ability to lead on D&G investigations
Reporting into the HR Director you will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle within the business. They are going through a huge period of growth so would like someone who is able to think independently and bring new ideas into the business. You will be a strong self-starter who is able to design and execute plans alongside working collaboratively with the senior leader and managers.
Resourcing & On-boarding
- Responsible for implementing and overseeing an efficient, quality driven candidate sourcing strategy with a consistent, transparent and cost effective recruitment process.
- Manage all recruitment needs and branding for the company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment process.
- Oversight for the management of on boarding including pre-employment checks.
- Support the HR Advisor on complex case work and deputise for the Head of HR
- Very low numbers of casework, this role will require to keep up to date employment law knowledge to apply in a time of need
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.