HRIS Coordinator for a Small Happy Team
This exciting new role offers the chance to work with the most friendly and welcoming HRIS team I know.
You will be part of a small team who are a large global business based in the City. You will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and support of the HR system and will assist the HRIS team with the implementation of further roll outs globally and periodic version updates.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of the HRIS team inbox and responding to queries where required.
- Develop strong relationships with users in each region to ensure effective use of the HR system.
- Support the HRIS team generally in the implementation of global roll outs and phases of the development of the HR system.
- Produce training materials, guides, know-how documents where required and contribute to training delivery where appropriate.
- Drafting system notification communications in keeping with the system branding and sending notifications to users.
- Acts as a contact for system user queries for technical support and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Run regular checks to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data.
- Perform system testing of fix releases and upgrades under the guidance of the senior team.
- Collect, collate and summarise information or data as requested, ensuring completeness and accuracy, and provide it to others for decision making.
Experience and Skills Required
- An interest in the technical side of HR along with 'A' Level Maths (desirable not essential), GCSE Maths, GCSE English
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Ability to learn new systems and gain appropriate skills timely.