Senior HR Business Partner
This well-known and market leading organisation is currently investing heavily in their HR team as they look to implement a modern HR Business Partner model. As a result they are currently looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to lead and develop a team of regionally based HR professionals to deliver a high quality service to a busy operational business.
Likely to be based centrally this is a role that will require plenty of national travel and the ability to inspire HR peers and champion the HR Business Partner structure to a sometimes traditional business.
Reporting to a Head of HR and part of the HR leadership team you will have the following responsibilities:
- Recruiting, leading and inspiring the HR Business Partner team.
- Identifying and implementing best practice HR processes ensuring that the HR Business Partner team can be commercially effective
- Championing the new HR Business Partner model at all levels of the business.
- Working as the point of escalation for ER issues. Supporting the HR Business Partners with complex cases.
The role will require national travel however you will have responsibility for managing your own diary.
You will need
- Previous experience of working as a HR Business Partner yourself in a multi-site role in a customer facing industry.
- Strong ER knowledge.
- Project management skills along with previous experience of implementing a HR Business Partner model.
- Experience of managing HR professionals.
- MCIPD qualifications or equivalent.
This is a lively and challenging business and you will need to have a flexible approach and style to build relationships with a varied internal client base.
In addition to an attractive benefits package you will be joining a successful and renowned brand and have the chance to make this job role fit your skills and style.
Salary - £60-£65,000 + Car Allowance and Benefits.
For more information on the role call Jon Terry or Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 or follow the link below to apply. (Please quote ref BBBH31)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on Twitter @WrightSol_HR or Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR