HR Business Partner (Senior)
Our client is a market leader in food production. Organisational change has led to a new HR structure including this Senior HR Business Partner role.
Based in the UK but with significant travel around the UK and NI you must have a passion for HR excellence, fully demonstrated by a proven track record in a previous food manufacturing organisation at HR manager level.
As a credible and proactive member of the senior leadership team for this business unit you will also need:
- Experience of improving HR operational efficiencies through managing cost & people development.
- Previous involvement from an HR perspective in organisational change and restructuring to meet business needs, customer needs and desire for continuous improvement.
- Evidence of the ability to provide advice and guidance to the SLT to ensure strategic people plans are achieved.
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen
- Proven Unionised workforce experience (including leading union negotiations).
- Multi-site experience
- Ability to take a holistic, ‘Big Picture’ approach to the company’s desire to achieve its vision.
- CIPD qualification preferred
Previous HR experience within food manufacturing background is essential
UK based with significant travel UK and NI
This is a challenging HR role that will suit an ambitious and driven HR professional - we look forward to hearing from you.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.