Digital Learning Specialist
This is an exciting and challenging role within a forward thinking L&D function at a successful West Midlands business. As the in-house Digital / e-learning expert for the team you will be supporting them as they looking to modernise and digitise the way that they deliver their learning solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing the training already delivered (mandatory and management development) and advising on where and how it can be improved using digital solutions.
- Creating exciting and modern training materials.
- Delivering digital learning.
You must be:
- A confident communicator able to advise on the technology available to in-house learning professionals, internal Subject Matter Experts and operational stakeholders.
- Experienced at using innovative technology such as animation, video, and simulation.
- Adept at using e-learning tools like Adobe Captivate, Compose, Simulate and HTML.
- Able to prove your existing skills of delivering e-learning and digital training solutions.
This is a modern and innovative role where you can use your e-learning & digital training experience to make a real difference to the organisation. Over the next few years they are looking to totally transform the way that they deliver training and you will play a key part in that. It could be a career defining role.
Salary: c£29k + excellent benefits. (there may be some movement on that salary for an ideal candidate)
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH57 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Did you know we also provide online training courses for a better workplace. Video-based training for inclusion, leadership and teamwork. Find out more here