Regional HR Business Partner (South East)
This role is based in the South East covering offices in Kent, Surrey, Sussex and Oxfordshire, travelling around 2/3 days a week. You will report into the Head of HR, and will partner with region leads.
This is a generalist HR role and involving workforce analysis for improving the workforce, working with internal stakeholders on improving KPI's for the business, improving employee relations aspect of the business and addressing the culture change.
Our client are a national non-profit organisation supporting the local community.
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders
- Collaborate with the HR Team to discuss, develop and deliver new ideas in order to enhance the HR department across the business and deliver great people related outcomes
- Lead robust and risk assessed TUPE transfers
- Take responsibility for the end to end internal change review
- Write business proposals
- Undertake HR initiatives relating to budgeting
- Keep updated on employment law, CIPD changes and employee relations
- You will be educated to Degree Level or equivalent or MCIPD qualified
- You will ideally have worked as a HR BP
- You will have experience upskilling managers
- You will have managed and delivered projects in a timely manner
- You will have considerable experience influencing managers on people issues
- You will have experience managing complex Employee relations cases up to and including Employment Tribunal casework
- You will have experience advising on pension issues relating to Local Authority or NHS transfers
- You will ideally have experience working in a social care setting or other public sectors
- You will ideally be able to travel across the division where needed
- £38,000 basic salary
- Allocated car
- 35 hour week and availability to manage your own diary - home working available