Global Diversity & Inclusion Specialist
If you are passionate about Diversity & Inclusion then you will want to be part of this award winning HR team. They have a vision to be recognised as an HR department at the forefront of its profession and a determination to act as a cohesive team in everything that they do.
As a Senior D&I Advisor, you will be have a global role and be responsible for the successful delivery of projects and activities across the UK, Europe and Asia. You will have a very high level of visibility and work across the business, as well as with the D&I team and dedicated diversity task-groups to diversify the make-up of the business at all levels and develop a more inclusive culture.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Representing the business at external events and forums.
- Working closely with the Graduate Recruitment team to maintain a strong focus on D&I at entry level.
- Supporting the development of D&I related policy and process whilst collaborating actively with the Head of D&I and key stakeholders across the HR function
- Leading the Social Mobility strategy, including developing best practice and delivering the highly successful work experience scheme and schools outreach programmes, working closely with the D&I assistant.
To be considered you will need:
- At least two years' experience in a dedicated diversity role, ideally within a Professional Services environment
- A core understanding of Diversity & Inclusion market trends
- Experience of developing innovative and impactful D&I programmes, initiatives and campaigns
- A solid knowledge of equal opportunities related legislation
Please contact me for a full job description.