HR Business Change Manager
The role of the HR Business Change Manager will be to proactively prepare the business for the impact of change as a result of transforming programme delivery. The role provides a bridge between the 'Project' and the business to effective implementation of the changes to ways of working and coaching
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large public sector organisation, whereby you feel you have a real impact on society and where we live.
- Work directly with the Delivery Manager and the leadership team to manage change nationwide.
- Coach, influence and support members of the collaborative delivery team through change to fulfil their responsibilities to achieve planned outcomes and benefits.
- Lead the implementation of change management products to support/track the delivery of new ways of working associated
- Evaluate adoption of change and support leadership teams in problem solving
- Work with leadership teams to enable and facilitate collaborative working and the building of high performing relationships across the teams.
- Experience of leading cultural and behavioural change projects with good understanding of how people go through change and the change process
- Experience of facilitating groups to deliver service improvements, particularly through periods of change
- Experienced in coaching and supporting others, and enabling change to be embraced by others
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team with and deliver through others
- Familiarity of Project management approaches
- Use of Continuous Improvement methodologies would be an advantage.
Salary: £44,500 + fantastic benefits.
This is a fixed-term contract until March 2020.