Our client is looking for a Permanent ER Advisor to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel function based close to M4.
Our client is a market leading organisation who operate across multiple fields. They offer a forward thinking and inclusive working environment in Bristol.
The role of an ER Advisor will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting line managers with various ER issues including performance, attendance, disciplinary and grievance issues at investigation, formal hearing and appeal stages
- Advising the business on the design and end to end implementation of change programmes
- Managing long term absence with line managers
- Advising employees on policies and procedures
- Managing the end to end maternity process
- Implementing the flexible working application process
- Dealing with ad-hoc or regular reports, including appropriate analysis of information where required
The chosen ER Advisor will display the following skills and attributes:
* Previous exposure to a similar role
* Prior exposure to owning and managing your own caseload
* Strong integrity and communication skills
* Ideally immediately available
* Ideally CIPD qualified
A Permanent ER focused role, competitive salary within a large forward thinking team.