Interim Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive Search
We seek a highly experienced, Inhouse Executive Search Specialist, to join this leading Swindon based employer, on an initial three to six-month contract.
Working with a direct-hire focus, this hands-on 360 role, will see you partnered with senior stakeholders across all areas of the business, tasked with attracting and engaging the very best senior talent!
You will need to quickly gain a deep level understanding of the organisation and, have an excellent insight into senior executive markets and executive search methodologies.
Typical duties will include;
- Generation of senior level candidates through various methods; including relevant industry contacts, networks, sector specific events and strong market understanding
- Initial engagement with potential candidates, interviewing to understand background, skills and experience, whilst understanding fit
- Psychometric testing
- Maintain high-touch relationships with candidates throughout their recruitment experience
- Build and maintain robust internal relationships with business leaders
- Work with HRBPs and Talent managers to identify requirements and necessary sourcing strategies
- Build talent pipelines of key skills for possible future requirements
- Maintain the agreed service levels with the business and regularly report on KPIs
*N.B. Applicants must be qualified as an Assessor for Psychometric Testing and, have gained their experience within a large corporate environment, ideally professional services, financial services, tech or, similar complex blue chip business.
You will possess strong communication skills, the ability to work autonomously, solid senior stakeholder management experience, expert networking skills and a deep professional knowledge of sourcing senior roles.
If you are looking for a hands-on, direct sourcing role, with potentially huge exposure to one of the UK's largest employers and, can demonstrate the above capabilities, we would love to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.