Director of Leadership, Learning & Talent
Are you interested in helping shape the talent, learning and leadership agenda for a global technology business? Do you have experience of driving cultural change as well as diversity and engagement?
We are partnering with a global technology leader that is looking to hire a Director of Leadership, Learning & Talent to support their group/corporate functions globally. This exciting role will create the strategy and implementation plans for the Leadership, Learning and Talent plan across Corporate Functions and will partner with key stakeholders to support the transformation agenda by ensuring the business has diverse leaders in the right roles with the right leadership capability.
- Owns the talent strategy and process for Corporate Functions including identification, development and succession planning.
- Drives performance management process and line management capabilities to drive outcomes of differentiation, progression and coaching.
- Integrates the leadership strategy for Corporate Functions and identifies appropriate leadership interventions.
- Delivers team effectiveness journeys for senior teams.
- Ensures D&I focus is built into change plans.
- Manage, develop and coach a team of 6 direct reports
- Combination of HR generalist experience as well as leadership, learning & talent in a global business (preferably FTSE).
- Experience of partnering with corporate/group functions previously is preferred (finance, HR, procurement, Risk etc).
- Experience of facilitation at board/Ex-co level is essential.
- Lead large scale change programmes in a global matrix organisation.
- MBTI, Insights or other profiling tools (desired)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.