FTC - Change management HR Advisor (3 months)
A fantastic opportunity for a HR Advisor to be based in the Head Office in Sevenoaks and be part of an exciting period of growth for the home health care organisation. The role is very generalist with an added emphasis on change management and employee relations.
Our client are a growing home health care service based in the Sevenoaks area.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a CIPD level 5 qualification or equivalent or above (essential)
- ideally have a good degree of higher education
- have strong legal and employee relations case management background
- have experience managing change such as restructures, redundancies, TUPE, mergers and acquisitions (highly desirable)
- have previous experience working at HR Advisor level
- have strong knowledge of employment law
- be organised, people focused and results driven
- ideally have experience working in the care sector
- hold a valid driving licence and ideally be a car owner
- be adaptable to a changing organisation