L&D Manager role
ArtisHR are currently supporting an exciting brand in Bristol with the recruitment of a Learning & Development Manager, this is a permanent full time post paying up to £40,000 + Benefits
A little about us…
employing over 1000 people in 25 offices in the UK, Europe, Asia and the USA, The People Team are based across several sites and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional, close-knit team that comprises 14 specialists in Strategic HR, People Services, Resourcing and L&D.
What will I be doing?
Working closely with senior business leaders and People Team colleagues, you will be the lead in all things learning and development. There will be a key focus on developing and delivering annual learning programmes across all the business areas. You will need to be able to maximise our Apprenticeship Levy Fund, whether that be in support of new talent into the business, developing current employees, or as part of talent and succession planning initiatives. You'll need to be passionate about the opportunities possible and be able to provide information, guidance and advice to key stakeholders to ensure we make full and effective use of the fund.
You will also be responsible for developing our new LMS, ensuring you understand business needs and finding creative solutions via relevant and varied content to build into the system. You'll need to be able to think strategically and really understand the businesses aims, as well as being hands on with the LMS.
You will also be responsible for overseeing our first class Leadership Development Programme, working closely with external learning partners.
You will collaborate with the People Services Team, Partnering Team and the Recruitment Team to ensure a seamless and outstanding service to all businesses within the group. This is an extremely varied and multi-faceted role and would suit someone with a broad L&D background, with particular strengths in all things apprenticeships and learning technologies.
What will I need?
* A HR, Coaching or L&D qualification such as CIPD or TAP desirable (or occupational experience equivalent)
* Previous experience across the broad elements of L&D, particularly apprenticeships
* Experience of designing and developing Learning Management Systems, especially in sourcing and creating creative content, and creating learning pathways
* Experience of planning annual learning programmes and budgets
* Experience of sourcing and selecting external training/learning partners
* You'll need to be energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to quickly form strong relationships with senior stakeholders. You'll also need to be resilient, comfortable at challenging and an engaging communicator/influencer.
* Pragmatic, solutions focussed and comfortable operating in ambiguous environment at times
* Well organised with the ability to manage a varied workload and conflicting deadlines
* Qualified to use psychometric tools would be extremely desirable, though not essential, as would experience of operating across international locations
* Hold a valid UK driving licence and able to travel with potential overnight stays
And in return…
* Competitive Salary and benefits
* 25 days' holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years' service (+ Bank holidays)
* Company pension scheme
* Medical cash plan - including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
* Health and wellbeing programme
* Opportunity to learn and grow