HR Risk & Compliance Specialist
This role is a newly created position and will work within the HR Operations team. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of GDPR within the department, manage the Risk and Compliance framework, represent HR in all compliance risk meetings, and ensure all policies are up to date according to current legislation.
Your will accountable for the following:
- Manage all Risk, Compliance, and Internal Audit requirements relating to HR. You will act as the First point of contact for any and all queries for stakeholders.
- Take the lead and be responsible for all aspects of GDPR within the Department, ensuring Compliance is up to date and in line with current legislation at all times.
- Represent HR within regular Risk & Compliance meetings, ensuring to identify issues, and present suitable solutions to Key Stakeholders with confidence effieciently.
- Annually review Policies and procedures to ensure they are in line with current legislation, and regulations.
- Identify areas of Risk, and work with Stake holders to resolve in a timely manner
- Support with various HR Project work as required by the department.
To be successful in this position you will have excellent knowledge with HR Risk and Compliance, including GDPR, Regulatory legislation, as well as HR Policy and procedures, and employment Law.
You will be required to complete a cover sheet in order to apply for this role.