HR Business Partner - M&A
3 days left
- Full Time
Morgan McKinley is working with a global Finance Business to find an HR Business Partner with a very strong background in M&A.
- Planning out of all People Requirements to successfully transition the M&A Project with all People Risk mitigated
- Leading on all people elements of TUPE activity across Europe within the M&A Project.
- Working as an integral part of the HR team throughout the change program.
- Overseeing the HR components of TUPE to ensure appropriate cost analysis and HR risk management is considered and briefed to all the key stakeholders.
- Preparation of all TUPE documentation across Europe, co-ordination of translation, co-ordination of election of representatives (as required), for the HR community to liaise with the recognized Work Councils, trade unions and employee representatives as necessary subject to recognition as a part of the TUPE process.
- Minimum 10 years of senior HR Experience and change management
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Strong organisational effectiveness skills group dynamics and cross matrix expertise
- Strong Business Partnering/COE experience
- Strong knowledge of European Employment Law
- Strong experience of M&A work
If you are interested in this post please contact Henry on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Apply for HR Business Partner - M&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly