L&D Consultant - Risk, Governance, Compliance
Morgan McKinley is working with a house hold name Professional Services firm to find a Learning & Development professional that can work with there clients and help create learning initiatives to assist those business in creating better processes in Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Work with clients to design creative and flexible training solutions and programmes (face to face, online and blended) using our tried and tested approach to developing training; specifically around Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Working with client staff and other experts to design creative training materials for facilitators and participants (e.g. participant packs, slides, facilitator notes and exercise materials);
- Consulting with the client on training needs and potential solutions and undertaking training needs analysis;
- Build relationships with external clients
- Experience of delivering bespoke Learning initiatives to multiple clients ideally working on an outsourced consultancy basis.
- An understanding of Accountancy Industry would be beneficial
- A very strong Learning & Development background working within fast paced environment
If you are interested in this post, please contact Henry on the HR team. 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.