HRIS / IT Training Consultant
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this well respected, well known and high profile international organisation with a base near Oxford to recruit a talented HRIS / IT Training Consultant on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the delivery of all training material related to the upskilling of Employees on the new HRIS and IT platforms. The position is also responsible for analysing and directing all functional related activities within the scope of the HRIS and IT implementation programmes.
- Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios task and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, merge high level information into details and distinguish user requests from true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with the IT team and other key stakeholders to analyse functional requirements to deliver effective training solutions to enable the successful implementation of each phase of the HRIS / IT roll out.
- Develop user documentation for users to install, operate and support.
- Provide end user training as required, including a train-the-trainer component.
- Analyse problems and escalate issues in a timely manner for quick resolution with the wider project team.
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with the project team and the wider customer base of Employees.
- Serve as an interface between HR and the HRIS / IT project team to ensure effective definition of and delivery of all phases of the HRIS / IT applications.
- Deliver against the prioritisation of assigned tasks.
- Strong analytical skills required including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer organisational needs and translate them in to operational training solutions.
- Proactively promote and champion proactive use of the HRIS / IT platform with end users and solve problems / needs while enhancing the understanding of the HRIS / IT capabilities.
- Delivery focused and ensuring project milestones are achieved.
- Ability to translate the platform capabilities and new HR / IT processes into documentation and virtual training that is easily absorbed and understood by the end user while being able to tailor the training to a multicultural and multigenerational workforce.
- Strong personal integrity with an ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent technical skills including expertise with entire Microsoft Office suite and cloud-based IS / IT platforms.
If you are looking for an interesting and highly diverse opportunity and can clearly demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.