Physiotherapist - Bexleyheath
My client is seeking a qualified Physiotherapist based in Bexleyheath. This is a part time role, two days per week to be worked on a Tuesday and Thursday between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate clinical assessment, diagnosis and treatment
- Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into work relatedness categories
- Classifying presenting clinical musculoskeletal disorders into reason for onset
- Provide reports to Management following assessment and at time of discharge indicating employee’s fitness to work and any adjustments to their role that may be required short term, long term or permanently
- Lead onsite exercise classes to rehabilitate employees with musculoskeletal injuries
- Communicate effectively with the wider occupational health team
- Conduct DSE assessments and provide prophylactic advice
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss further.
OH Medical is a specialist recruitment agency within the Occupational Health Sector.