The HR Assistant within this Media Company, based in Central London, will be responsible for: assisting in ER cases, managing the recruitment process, being the 1st point of contact for all HR queries.
This is a Global Media Company, based in Central London.
The key responsibilities for the HR Assistant are:
- Carry out the on boarding and off boarding process
- Assist in ER cases
- Managing the recruitment process
- Issue appropriate Contract Amendment Letters or, where applicable, an updated Contract of Employment upon receipt of an authorised and HR verified Job Adjustment Form
- Ensure all HR documentation requiring signatures are chased and obtained in a timely manner.
- Ensuring Company benefits are processed and passed to Payroll (Childcare Vouchers, Season Ticket Loans, etc) and relevant paperwork is issued.
The successful candidate will have great organisational and communication skills (both written and oral) and have previous experience in HR.
Ideally the candidate will have a HR or equivalent degree and be studying for or achieved their level 3 CIPD.
This is a HR Assistant position based in Central London within a Global Media Company, paying up to £28,000.